OUR INSTITUTIONAL PARTNERS
- French Regional Agency of Cultural Affairs (DRAC)
- Regional Council of Burgundy (CRB)
- City of Chalon-sur-Saône
PATRONS’ CIRCLE OF LES INVENTIONS :
Our Patrons play an essential role in supporting our work :
Veuve Ambal, Joseph Drouhin, Danfoss, KPMG, La Meulière and our private donors.
JOIN OUR PATRON’S CIRCLE
Becoming a Patron of Les Inventions means:
• you support a unique artistic project in Burgundy and sponsor the only professional music ensemble of Chalon-sur-Saône.
• you back our musicological activities on Burgundy’s music heritage.
• you link your name to our projects in France and abroad. We have partners in many European countries and our performances take place in prestigious hall and concerts series, such as the Dijon Opera or the Bach en Combrailles Festival.
• you help us produce concert programs given in France and abroad. In 2015/2016/2017 : festivities around Shakespeare’s quadricentennial, J. S. Bach’s John Passion and B-minor Mass.
• you contribute, this year in particular, to highlight the city of Chalon-sur-Saône’s musical heritage, with special focus on our concert on 19th September 2015 at the Piccolo Theatre, featuring works by Joseph Touchemoulin.
Corporate partners :
Companies in France that are subject to company taxation may benefit from a tax reduction of up to 60% of the value of their donation (limited to 0.5% of their turnover – Cf. Article 238bis of the French Tax Code).
Private individuals :
Private individuals benefit from a reduction in their French revenue taxes equal to 66% of the sum donated, limited to 20% of the taxable revenue (Cf. Article 200 of the French Tax Code). There is no reduction of the wealth tax.
Tiepolo: Maecenas presenting the liberal arts to Emperor Augustus.
Les Inventions offer sponsor recognition on CDs, programme books and websites, as well as corporate branding and marketing at specific concerts.
Complimentary ticket and CD quota plus further available discounts are available.